Friday, February 6, 2009

Yes, I am HERE!!!



Happy CNY Everyone!!!


~Dear Da Jie~

~Dearest Mummy~


~Dear Daddy~

~My Best Buddy~


Long time didn't blog..
But finally I got the mood to blog...
CNY is getting end..Final year project, assignments, mid-terms all is on my way...lol
Final semester dy.. And i already 22 years old...Oh God! I dun1 time past so fast..
Give me more time please..

This year CNY for me hopefully will be a blast year for me..
As I will graduate soon, so kinda worried about is it any jobs available for me..somemore this year economic downturn is serious!!!Oh man...Jz happens in right time..

Hope everything run smoothly, especially my fyp...
Sometimes I rather to take exam than do fyp..Haha...

Last sem...Hmn..Hope I can achieve what I wants and have some good and fun time with all my friends ...XP
Really cant wait for the Redang trip...our graduation trip...Hehe..
I now can imagine how happy moments that we will possess soon...Right Mich?
Hahaha...


~Penang Trip December 2008!~

~My dear Little cousin's son, Joel..~Miss u


~Gal Gal~


My friend is Patrick freak...lol...you see..All Patrick's family members,haha..

See how big is my buddy's bear...LOL...Unbelievable!

~ The End~XP



No comments: