Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Alone..

It has been some time I didn't log in to my blog already...
Because I am busy on searching jobs and place to stay..
Finally ya... I had move hse, however job is still my really headache matter...Hmn..
Has been went for interview for quite some companies, hope can hear some good news from them..
As I still need to pay rental and my living cost as well.
Am I wise for asking my parents stop giving me allowances...Oh Gosh!!!
Sometimes I feels I am really idiot, however mama & papa still very very concern about my job hunting...sometimes really stress when they asking me anything related to this matter..
But mama, papa I know u guys love me..and I am glad to hv u guys in my life O.o
Hmn...very struggling...although stay at home is quite comfort and cozy..
However no money, I cannot survive :-(

I really miss the time went to uni...then hang out with u guys...
Suddenly we all need to work already and some are working already...
We are not student anymore...sigh..

Miss U guys ^@^


1 comment:

nuclear said...

awww~~~ i miss those times too........... T.T