Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Start to feels tired and uncontrolled..

1. FYP really makes me headache...some more my supervisor is a perfectionist person..
Need to work it out now.no more procrastinations... if not..it will seem likes last minute works.., I don't wan this situation to be happened.

2. Finally all campaigns finished already...I thinks all people stat to prepare for their exam..or m b not...just like me...This is not the usual me...XP Wake up plz....

3. Work part time also has make me feels so exhausted ...but no choice...no money..needs to earn some money for my expenses...My manager thinks I am doing well in host, so they keep me remained in the same job scope.But I wishes I could try others, such as handling outside events..hehe..this is much more preferable =)

4. I has love someone so much, but seem that at the end only I am happy, he is not...When raises up all problems that we had encounter...it prove that we really need to communicate & understand each other even more...if not, I will be worn out soon....

5. I suddenly miss my mummy so much.. may be I should just stop my part time job & go back to her during semester break..Long time x saw her already...hope she is healthy & happy always...Love her the most, muackz...

~ Luv u mi ~

No comments: