Friday, October 31, 2008

~First day at HALO Cafe~

Fist day at HALO Cafe, Palm Square, I was quite nervous and excited.. Never thought that I will met PR 8 course mate at there..=) She was my first customer..how honor she is...Hahaha...

After all the introduction of colleagues, I have talk to the AGM, Wen shan..She asked me whether saw Danny One at that side..I said what!!! Really? Wowed!! BECAUSE today was the launching day of JAYA 1. So he was there to sang a few songs, hehe...

Later on, after short briefing with my Operation Manager, we all carried out our own works..
Yuki taught me how to take order, table setting, some courtesy in customer service, etc...

There will be continuous events during every Friday & Saturday til December. There will be a range of different singers come forward to let us EAT their music...Hahaha XP

And some more the last singer will be Lim Jun Jie, OMG!!!

Tml will be Golf & Mike to come over, they are the popular Thailand Idol Star.. * Winks*


So handsome ^-^

No comments: