Friday, March 19, 2010

Where s my weekend?

In past, I loves my weekend so much..Movie, shopping, hang out with friends....etc....

Now weekend getting bored and BORED! At KL, only few friends are my movie & makan kaki...
Or full of works, need to go back to my department store and work.although sometimes I quite enjoy with my weekend work, no doubt, it was a lot of fun indeed..hehe....

BUT nightmare is my home modem spoiled, haven't come out from ICU....I miss online time so much....sigh..I only manage to online either at office or go to somewhere else to online....

Seem like I have a lots of complaint...I need to change my mindset...Nothing is perfect...

Lord, please help me, teach me to being thankful, and not being such not grateful....

I WANT MY WEEKEND BACK...

...END....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

find me la... always stick with mich and shze li.... forget about me d.