Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sorry

Sorry ah dear (Bee Eng)..owes missed ur calls..how coincidence...deeply sorry ya :(

Dec month is indeed a busy month, also is a month that people spent a lot of money, included me as well....hoho....

I am feeling guilty for not going to church such a long time...well..may be it was partially because of working on weekends..bt sometimes...aisks....i m so bad....

In my heart, i am knowing that God won't bless you if u r nt obedient to him as he hate this kind of children.. But i am greedy, still pray for my welfare and my worries...my family..my work..my friends...my colleagues...oh God..i know I am indeed a greedy person...bt pls let me greedy for your words...


Happy to have good frens in life...coz they will also be there for you..although sometimes human being will take for granted...haha XP Give & take is the key :) Oh..I must starting save money liao...i wana go travel at Taiwan....next year?


What am I going to worry once I go back to SP tml is my lui lui..aisks...2 days dy...still x eat anythg...pls guai guai...eat sth k...Although i noe someone will taking care of u once i m bc...but u must EAT!!!

No comments: