Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lost direction

Since I was bc to PJ, i having diarrhea 4 days continuously..WTH!!! Haiz...after recovered from diarrhea, i get sick again, coughing, coughing and coughing...I already dun hv enough sleep few days already. Somemore, the clinic here was terrible expensive, charged me RM 40. Actually my friend initially wana tk me to Sentosa's clinic there to see doctor, but all clinics there x open..sigh!
I am freaking poor now, X feels like wana seek 4 doctor again for my sore throat, so everyday I make sure i will drinks PEI PA KOA...and eat Strepsil to keep my cough away, however it x work out...m b i shu go to c doctor again..><

Becoz of the campign, every1 sacrifice a lot, money, time, and also their health. So, i do hope all my fellow members to take good care of themselves.

On Friday, me, Elynn and Koku went to Putrajaya to get the Ministry representative's confirmation for our CRCampaign. Thanx God =) Finally our campaign VIPs is confirmed already. This had take me a lot of mentally torture as i dun1 our campaign 2 be failed..^^

However my heart still feels uneasy coz the campaign date is around the corner <>
I think other campaign grps also feel the same way...
So, my main job is to make sure that the Ministry representative will come over to our campaign.

Next is my FYP, i feels likes I hv choose the wrong topic already. Now i m stuck at there, haiz..
I really want to move forward, but all these seems negative. Arghhh..Someone help me plz!!!

Then next Friday, I will be working at Halo cafe at Jaya 1..hope I can adapt to the working environment easily as i know it is not easy..And I hope I can manage my time well & accordingly. God Bless...


No comments: